Thursday, December 23, 2010

That banana bread ate up valuable cookie time. What a fool I am.

It's mornings like these that I wished I lived in the middle of trees and had a big fireplace.

The Christmas baking has not progressed well (whoknewmusclestrainscouldhurtsomuch)... I regret to say that only Peanut Butter Blossoms, Swedish Tea Cakes, and two types of Fudge have been made(most by Mum). I usually make a crazy amount of Sugar Cookies and Gingerbread Men but this year has not held that quota. Perhaps I still have time to make some of one of these today? Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, I realize, but there's still time!!!!!!!!

I just thought of this... hand knit oven mitts. Eh EH?! I don't even know if that would work and/or be safe but the image is where it's at.

Maybe a trip through Trader Joe's would inspire me more...

No comments:

Post a Comment