Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Moving!!!

I have been moving into my first apartment with my awesome boyfriend! It has been a good experience but definitely exhausting. I never realized how many little things go into making a house feel like a home! I thought this move would be easy as pie, but boy was I wrong. Ha! I knew I would be emotional but I didn't realize at what time (and why). When I was putting away clothes in our little closet I began to see how much I really have... I stopped mid fold and started to research closet storage ideas. As I sat at my desk and Aaron came home from his bike ride I just lost it! "What am I going to do with all of my things!! I like my clothes - I don't want to get rid of anymore!!!" 

My plea of storage over Facebook was answered by Jean and Ashley. Jean had a great photo posted for unexpected storage by the bed and Ashley had a mountain of a message with ideas she used in her home! This has helped ease my worries of storage and now I have a cool project in process. 

The moral of the story is: life is crazy and when you almost cry about organizing your closet it's time to take a break and go outside. Oh, and having a good significant other who can talk you out of crazy ideas (Or feeds into them. Ha!) helps too...  


1 comment: